- Extensive experience in positioning and developing obstetrics services in urban, suburban, and rural hospitals nationwide.
- Feasibility, product design, market planning and development of osteoporosis product for a statewide system, including education, detection, screening and treatment.
- Development and expansion of private practice and hospital-based midwifery services.
- Planning and development for midlife niche services.
- Planning and development of mammography and other women’s cancer-related services.
- Development of system-wide plan for a women’s center product-without-walls for an integrated delivery system incorporating female-based aspects of multiple specialties.
- For national behavioral health provider, created women-specific products for hospital-based and outpatient services.
- Planning for and assistance in development of wellness programming for women.
- Feasibility and development of sports medicine program for women.
- Consulted to many physicians whose specialties are heavily female-oriented;
- Gynecologic oncology
- Plastic Surgery
- Conducted diverse market research, from focus groups to telephone surveying, with women of all age groups in diverse settings.
- Assisted in development of OB-GYN IPA.